Aunt Emily

Emily Bowyer Hammel was my father's older sister. She was the dearest person I've ever known. Over several adolescent summers, she patiently taught me how to sew and how to cook. I loved her. Sadly, she has been gone these few years and I miss her very much. However, I am carrying on her legacy of sewing and trying to carry on her legacy of caring.

Friday, April 25

WOW WOW WOW

Have you visted the 2008 Sewing With A Plan contest page (link http://www.timmelfabrics.com/2008swap.htm) that shows all the wonderful outfits made by ladies across the world? The idea is that they make coordinating seperates as an overall plan. The results are very inspirational. Lovely, lovely things made. I am impressed with the number of teal combinations - seems that teal works for so many people. I'd vote for everyone if I could.

No comments: