Aunt Emily

Emily Bowyer Hammel was my father's older sister. She was the dearest person I've ever known. Over several adolescent summers, she patiently taught me how to sew and how to cook. I loved her. Sadly, she has been gone these few years and I miss her very much. However, I am carrying on her legacy of sewing and trying to carry on her legacy of caring.

Tuesday, June 3

Oh No - No Sew


No sewing here - since before my last post, I have been doing a big free lance job. Now I don't know why this person wanted a free lancer since almost everything I did was changed. It was perhaps the worst experience I've had in this career. And the past two days have been hellish! Now it takes a lot for me to say that.


So, no sewing. But I am getting back into ASAP. So stay tuned, you will be hearing from me soon.

No comments: