Aunt Emily

Emily Bowyer Hammel was my father's older sister. She was the dearest person I've ever known. Over several adolescent summers, she patiently taught me how to sew and how to cook. I loved her. Sadly, she has been gone these few years and I miss her very much. However, I am carrying on her legacy of sewing and trying to carry on her legacy of caring.

Friday, October 2

Just Something I Made

Oh I wish that were true.

I discovered this wonderful website by Cathe Holden (click on title to visit). She has wonderful ideas and a whole slew of freebies.

My new TWITTER BUTTON ( to the right) was available at her site. LINK.

I also picked up the "older posts" sign at the bottom of my page from her. LINK.

She also has lots of goodies, and you can spend quite some time exploring her site. Be sure to visit.

No comments: