Aunt Emily

Emily Bowyer Hammel was my father's older sister. She was the dearest person I've ever known. Over several adolescent summers, she patiently taught me how to sew and how to cook. I loved her. Sadly, she has been gone these few years and I miss her very much. However, I am carrying on her legacy of sewing and trying to carry on her legacy of caring.

Thursday, January 3

Christmas Sewing Frenzy - Some of the Fruits!!

I am still coming back to reality after a two week frenzy of sewing! I made SEVEN fleece blankets, four sets of kids hats, mittens and scarfs, nine purses, a man's robe, four pairs of flannel sleepers, a woman's hat, apron and two scarfs! Here are a few of the items.
THE PURSE LINE UP! (Missing the others in previous posts.) Purse for one of my nieces.
Flannel PJ's
Fleece Blanket and Flannel PJ's (and little angels asleep!)
Z-Man indicates that he think's grandma's sewing is the best!





No comments: