Aunt Emily

Emily Bowyer Hammel was my father's older sister. She was the dearest person I've ever known. Over several adolescent summers, she patiently taught me how to sew and how to cook. I loved her. Sadly, she has been gone these few years and I miss her very much. However, I am carrying on her legacy of sewing and trying to carry on her legacy of caring.

Sunday, May 18

Beaded Buttons

I subscribe to a daily beading email. Sometimes they have free patterns for bead related items. On Friday, they send out a link to instructions on making beaded buttons. Go to http://www.beadingdaily.com/freeprojects/beadmaking/Beaded_Embellished_Buttons_471-1.html to download a PDF that shows three methods. In the bar above the page this link takes you to, there is a link to the Free Project Library.

I haven't tried any of them, but if you have, I'd love to hear about it. COMMENT BELOW!

No comments: