Amy from Skirts and Shirts Galore (website above) tagged me to publish seven things you may not know about me. Thanks for the tag Amy. Here goes:
1. I love Panera Bread. The onion soup is wonderful, the bagels devine.
2. I tried knitting, even got a sweater half done, but it made my wrists hurt too much. So I had to have a friend finish the sweater for me.
3. I am also a potter. I hold a technical diploma in pottery (ca 1978).
4. I have just discovered Homemade Brand TURTLE SUNDAE ice cream - wonderful.
5. My master's degree is in Historic Preservation Planning.
6. I still am close to Linda, with whom I've been friends since 7th grade, and her husband Frank, who joined us about 9th grade.
7. Although I've lived in the US since 1979 (and for 15 years before that) I am still a Canadian citizen.