Oh my goodness, more than seven weeks without a post - I've never done that before. Sorry, but I have been absolutely nuts from mid-April to now with grant applications. All of those have a deadline of course, so it adds pressure.
I did manage to get a little sewing done, which I will post about early next week. I used two Connie Crawford patterns, the 5300 above for a blouse (V-neck, 3/4 sleeve) and the 5366 for a skirt (larger photo with panels). I am glad I looked at the Pattern Review of the blouse, as many people made comments that the sleeves were tight. So I added to them, and next time I'm going to add more. I also purchased the blouse pattern in the middle to make something else. I think I like the skirt and the blouse both.
And I made a tunic from 2635, one of the newest Simplicity Kahliah Ali patterns. The tunic with vest just looks so darn 70's, I couldn't resist. I'm planning on at least one cotton dress from the pattern, and a vest.
I am hoping to have the last two weeks of June off and the split June/July week as well. Heaven. Will do some more sewing then. I have lots of ideas in the lineup.
Sorry to be gone so long!