I did not get as much done today as I'd hoped, but I made some progress on the top and dress I have planned. I got both items cut out.
I used a new rotary cutter today to cut these patterns out. It is an ergonomic cutter. I really liked it - it was easy to use and quite comfortable. I usually have a sore wrist after rotary cutting, but not tonight! I understand from the woman in the shop where I bought this cutter, that she uses it while sitting down - you don't have to stand over the item to cut it. I have not tried that, but I sure would like to do so.
I hope to sew tomorrow and get the top done, and, perhaps, a big piece of the dress. I am a bit concerned about the knit fabric in the dress. It seems to have lost quite a lot of body after washing. I hope it will be OK!