I finally got a bit of sewing done Monday and Tuesday!!
I cut my 5.75 yards of fabric strips for the pink/apricot/purple crazy patch quilt. Sewed them together. And have cut them into 37 twelve inch squares, and taken the pieces left over and sewn them into six medium to large pieces of crazy patch.
I grouped the squares into 5 - 6 stacks, and cross cut for the first crazy patch match. I must sew these together, then cross cut again to keep the crazy patch theme going. Once that is done, they will be cut into same size squares, and sewn into the top of the quilt.
I am thinking now that I might actually have enough for two projects out of this group.
I'll post photos as I make more progress. The combination sounds like a mess, but it is actually bright and lively.