I have continued my lack of sewing for the past week - again. I just can't get motivated.
But I have been thinking about Christmas. I know these things are on my list:
- Carpenter's Wheel Quilt for brother;
- Pink/Peach crazy square quilt for d-i-law;
- four total flannel p.j.'s for the boys;
- four total satin kimono style housecoats for the nieces and s-i-law(I got the fabric in later spring from http://www.fabric.com when it was on sale for $1.99 a yard);
- four shirts for dh;
- what to make for son, mother, aunt and friends?